I am a physician and an attorney. ?I practice only medical malpractice law and nothing else. NO CAR ACCIDENTS, BANKRUPTCIES, SLIP AND FALLS, ETC. ?Just medical malpractice.
Being both an attorney and a physician, I am in a truly unique position to help patients seriously injured by the malpractice of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in all of Upstate New York. ?I have taken cases thought by other lawyers to be unwinnable and frequently obtained money for these victims.
I am a Syracuse medical malpractice attorney, but I will make house calls anywhere in the Upstate area whenever necessary and for no extra charge.
I work on a contingency fee basis whereby you will owe no money unless you win or settle your case and are awarded money.
I will review the medical records you provide me for evidence of medical malpractice at no charge to you.
Why call a Syracuse medical malpractice attorney?
- I am both an attorney and an experienced physician, but charge no more than regular lawyers and nothing if you do not collect money.
- My practice is devoted entirely to medical malpractice and nothing else.
- I sue doctors.? I do not defend them.
- When you call to see if you have a case, you will talk directly to me or I will return your call promptly.
- I make free house calls.
- I am a victim of medical malpractice.
Who should call?
Anyone who believes he was seriously and permanently injured by medical malpractice should call an Syracuse medical malpractice attorney.
Areas served:?Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Schenectady, Utica, Irondequoit, Niagara Falls, Troy, Binghamton, West Seneca, Brighton, Rome, Ithaca, Elmira.